Side area options
This section allows you to style the side section available on click in the header. You can place here widgets for extra information.
- Side area by default – switch it to Enable to activate Side Area by default for your site. It can also be enabled or disabled for each page in single page editor.
- Widgetized Side Area – set it to Enable to compose Side Area with the widgets. Navigate to
Appearance Widgets Side Areaand fill it in with needed widgets.
- Elements Alignment – select where to display the logo, menu, copyright, etc. in the Side Area. For Non-widgetized Side Area only.
- Social icons – set it to Enable to display social icons in the Side Area in the Side Area. For Non-widgetized Side Area only.
- Social icons hover style – select the hover style for the social icons in Side area from the list of the preset ones.
- Copyright message – add the copyright message which will be visible in Side area.
- Background color – select the background color for the side area on your site.
- Background image – upload the image from the media library to set it as the side area background.
- Background position – choose the position for the background image in side area.
- Background repeat – allows you to choose the repeat for the background image. You can select horizontal repeat, vertical repeat or disable repeat of the image.
- Dark background – switch it to Enable if you’ve set dark background color. The text color will be changed to make the text more readable.