This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ellen 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ingmarwein
    Participant

Hey guys,

I’m loving your Ronneby theme, I can’t imagine getting any other WP theme now. Having the Vertical Scroll theme running on my website now for a while, and it’s just great.

One small thing I came up with as a suggestion would be the mobile responsibility at the landing page, specifically for the Vertical Scroll Demo (http://rnbtheme.com/sixteen/). When accessing the landing page on mobile the order of the images and texts do change a lot, that can be really confusing for a client accessing the site. For example the block with the introduction headline sit’s up the top right corner when viewing the page on desktop, but it moves down to the last block (bottom end of the page) when viewing the site on mobile.

Would there be a way to keep the different blocks up in the same order when viewing the landing page on mobile?

Looking forward to hear from you!

Best,

Ingmar

Ellen
    Keymaster

Hello Ingmar!

Thank you for your nice words!

Within our theme Side by Side module displays left column modules (from top to bottom) first, and then it displays the modules from the right column – top to bottom. The script works this way (currently it cannot be changed).
    This is the displaying you have on mobile devices and it cannot be changed at the moment.

At the moment the script works in such a way and it cannot be changed optionally.
    So in case, the displaying you have is not suitable for you, we can suggest you:

You can install the redirect plugin and create a separate page for mobile devices with the needed order of the columns.

We suggest you to install the mobile redirection plugin, e.g.:
    -Simple Mobile Redirect URL
    -Mobile Redirect plugin

Regards,
    DFD Team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.